The North Norfolk Railway
Real Ale Bar Car
Board of Trustees
Joint Line is the magazine of the M&GN Joint Railway Society and is delivered free to members four times a year.
The magazine offers full and in-depth articles from the all aspects of the North Norfolk Railway, providing a valuable in depth view at what has gone on over the three months that the issue covers. Regular spots include pieces from:
- The Society View - news from the Society Chairman
- Day to Day on the NNR - news from the NNR General Manager
- The NNR View - news from the NNR Managing Director
- Society & NNR Steam and Diesel Locomotive Updates including overhaul progress.
- Club and Website News
- NNR Carriage & Wagon News
- Society Carriage & Wagon News
- Signal & Telegraph Department Reports
- Museum and Education News
- Holt and Weybourne Model Railway and Holt Minature Railway Reports
- Buildings Department Updates
There are also several regular historical articles on the former M&GN system, which include:
- Contributions from noted Railway historian and author Adrian Vaughan
- Regular features and recollections from retired Railwaymen
- From the Sidings - a regular feature focusing on artefacts from the Museum collection
- Locomotive Histories of recent and visiting locomotives to the NNR
- Thirty Years Ago - a regular look back at old Joint Line journals.
Please note, that whilst the majority of Joint Line issues are posted via Royal Mail, issues for members living in Norfolk may be hand posted by Society volunteers, for which there may be slight time variances in arrival before or after posting. Hand posting by volunteers saves us several thousand pounds a year.